Perhaps it's time for us to talk.
Reach out right now to request more information about any of our services.
Only Chronos Solutions provides a single, highly reliable source for every Origination Service you need, from Credit Reports and Verification Services to Appraisal Management Technology and Title and Closing Services. Key Origination products and services include:
- FundingSuite™ – customizable, mobile-friendly credit report analysis and verification system that enables lenders to recover up to 15 percent of initially declined applicants.
- Taxdoor™ – automated, mobile-enabled tax transcript verification system that eliminates the need for manual 4506-T completion and submission and reduces rejection rates by up to 75 percent.
- Verification Services – comprehensive verification services, including income (individual and business), identity, employment, asset, salary and deposit verifications.
- Chronos Title Solutions – comprehensive title and closing services, from title commitment through escrow, including curative work, HUD preparation, signing, disbursement and post-closing review of the loan package to show all county and municipal taxes. Our National Notary Association-approved notary network is available nationwide.
- RefiPlus™ – a hybrid uninsured/insured product designed for high-volume lenders nationwide, RefiPlus combines a title commitment (insured), tax certificate and HOA identification and delinquency check (uninsured) into a single report.
- Valuation Services – in strategic partnership with fully licensed, nationwide appraisal management companies, Chronos Solutions provides single-family, co-op, condo, multi-family and commercial appraisal services, as well as best-in-class Broker Price Opinions (BPOs). Related services include value range verifications, value reconciliations, desk and forensic reviews, and valuation surveillance, and these two powerful offerings:
AppraisalGuard™ gives lenders an easy-to-deploy, automated way to self-manage appraisals without upfront costs. Whether connecting to an AMC, an in-house appraiser panel or a combination of the two, AppraisalGuard speeds production, underwriting, and secondary market functions, while reducing costs and managing compliance.
AccuVal AVM provides deeper business intelligence than single-source valuations, reporting on subject value, price volatility and neighborhood intelligence. Highly accurate and available in just minutes, its intelligent property reports leverage tax assessor, geo-spatial, demographic, social and economic data to interpret market conditions on 77 million U.S. homes.
- HOA Solutions – for origination, our revolutionary approach to HOA and COA interaction begins with identifying an HOA based on subject property address (HOA ID) and providing a delinquency check (DC) to determine if a delinquency amount exists. Our Condo Package Retrieval™ (CPR) services expedite identification, delivery, and resolution of outstanding account balances related to association fees with minimal hassle for our clients.
- Flood Hazard Compliance Services – Investor-approved and performed in-house, Chronos Solutions’ flood zone determination and life-of-loan monitoring services are the most compliant, accurate, efficient and cost-effective in the industry. A National Flood Determination Association (NFDA) certified provider, Chronos Solutions leverages a complete set of digital FEMA flood maps, including LOMAs and LOMRs, with nationwide GIS coverage to deliver the industry’s highest automated hit rate and provide manual determinations in just hours.
- Tax Monitoring Services – With the acquisition of UPF Services, Chronos Solutions adds a quarter-century of experience tracking real estate tax payments for all types of residential and commercial real estate assets. We can offer partial or fully outsourced tax services designed specifically to protect your real estate assets. Tap the power of more than 26,000 tax authorities nationwide to manage all of your real estate tax monitoring needs, including life-of-loan escrow tax payment services, life-of-loan delinquency tax monitoring (non-escrow), tax searches and certificates, instant tax searches (TRID compliance) and tax parcel research.
- Lien Release Services – Whether referred to as a lien release, deed reconveyance or mortgage satisfaction in your jurisdiction, this process-driven solution will meet any budget and service requirement. It includes the preparation and recording of the required documentation at mortgage cancellation as the final step in the payoff process and complies with state and county legal, form and fee requirements.
- Trailing Document Tracking and Retrieval Services – outsourced tracking and retrieval services for a wide range of loan-related documents, including commercial and residential mortgages, lien releases, HUD-1 settlement statements, title policies, assignments, loan modifications and UCC filings. Services are compliant and offered at a low variable cost with a variety of tracking options and reporting formats.