From the time of offer acceptance, the buyer and their agent will have 48-hours to deliver the complete and correct HUD-9548 Sales Contract package to Chronos Solutions. This package must include all addenda, the original earnest money deposit, and a pre-approval letter from a lender and/or proof of funds. The process flow below provides a high level overview of the major milestones of acquiring a HUD home.
Please find below a comprehensive library of forms necessary to support a HUD home acquisition.
- Sales Contract Package
- HUD-9548 – Sales Contract (Revised Date of 1/99 including conditions of sale)
- HUD-9548 – Electronic Filing Form
- HUD-92564-CN – Home Inspection
- HUD-9548D – Owner Occupant Certifcation
- Purchaser’s Rights and Responsibilities
- Forfeiture of Earnest Money Policy
- HUD 9548-E – Radon Gas and Mold Notice
- Closing Date Extension Policy
- Selling Broker Commission Addendum
- Flood Addendum
- Buyer Select Closing Agent Contract Addendum
- Earnest Money Receipt Confirmation
- Lead- Based Paint Addendum
- Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home
Amendments and Request Forms
- Extension Request Form
- Contract Release Form
- Add Purchaser Addendum
- Remove Purchaser Addendum
- Modify Purchaser Addendum
- Change Financing Addendum
- Add Repair Escrow
FSM Utility Activation
- In Region 2D (AR, KS, LA, OK & TX) to request activation of utilities for the home inspection/appraisal from the HUD Field Service Manager, P K MANAGEMENT GROUP INC, please complete the request form on their website: http://24asset.com/assets/Uploads/PDF-Attachments/24-Asset-Purchaser-Testing-FINAL-1-19-16-2D.pdf. Please allow P K MANAGEMENT GROUP INC 2-3 days to process your request. For questions regarding utility activation, please contact the FSM at email@example.com.
- In Region 4D or 5D (IA, MN, MT, ND, NE, SD, WI & WY) To request activation of utilities for the home inspection/appraisal from the HUD Field Service Manager, BLM COMPANIES LLC, please complete the request form on their website: http://blmco.com/utility-activation-tool/. Please allow BLM COMPANIES LLC 2-3 days to process your request. For questions regarding utility activation, please contact the FSM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broker NAID Registration
For broker registration, allow up to 6 weeks for processing prior to showing HUD homes; allow 30 days for renewal. Please use the SAMS 1111 and SAMS 1111-A Forms.
- HUD-9549 – Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program Personal Information Questionnaire
- HUD-9549-A – Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program – Officer
- HUD 9549-B- Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program – Teacher
- HUD-9549-C – Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program – Firefighter/Emergency Responder
- HUD-9549-E – Employer Verification of Participant Employment